Our Science Podcasts series is one of the most popular and engaging pieces available to the scientific community on the Science web site with more than 30,000 downloads per month. Of our listeners, 85% have researched a product they heard about on a podcast and 75% have visited a website. This an excellent chance to reach the more than 62% of our podcast listeners what work/study in STEM fields.
Episodes go live every Thursday at 2:00 PM Eastern and are syndicated for download on services such as iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, and Google Play.
We offer two ways of working your advertising into the Science Podcasts broadcast:
Use these short spots to place your message among our engaging, educational podcast content
- 2 Pre-roll ads: 20 seconds in length, appear before the show’s intro music
- 2 Mid-roll ads: 60 seconds in length, appear between the first and second interviews
- 2 Post-roll ads: 20 seconds in length, appear after the final interview, before the end music and credits.
Add on to the regular Science Podcast broadcast of a 10-minute interview with a prominent scientist, introduced and moderated by a Custom Publishing editor.
- Custom Segment introduced at the start of the episode by podcast host, Sarah Crespi
- Sponsor is recognized at the beginning and end of the Custom Segment
- Sponsor is included on the Science podcast’s episode page with link to sponsor website
- Custom Segment will be posted to the Science Custom Content pages.