Remember your media dollars not only advance your brand – but the cause of science itself.
Our readers depend on us to learn and stay informed about issues to help them do their research better. Our marketing consultant team can help you share your valuable message about a new product line or a special event with our
A blend of advertisement and editorial, your brand message comes to life in an authoritative style. This might be a single page or multi-page piece that will be published within the journal Science.
Advertorials are quite versatile in implementation. Include a re-purposed mini booklet for distribution at conferences or add a digital component to extend your reach and encourage deep exploration. At Science, we offer you more than one option to consider – provide your own content or we can consult with you on the topic and help you develop original content. Let’s explore together to find the right approach to showcase your brand in this unique manner.
Note: Advertorials must be clearly labeled. Guidelines will be provided upon request.
Whether it’s original content or a collection of articles previously published in Science or Science Careers, sponsorship of a booklet positions your company alongside cutting-edge research or a career development topic, while delivering your message to a highly targeted audience. This blend of brand extension and direct marketing makes the perfect vehicle to recruit both active and passive job seekers.
To see the various collection booklets we have published, please click the image to the right.
A Collaborative Approach
Working closely with Science‘s Commercial Editor, you’ll customize your booklets content by focusing on a career development topic, selecting Science articles that complement the area of research at your organization or creating original content. The Science team consults you every step of the way to ensure your booklet is optimized for maximum impact.
Whatever the topic of your booklet, you are guaranteed ownership of that topic for six months. Equally as important, your sponsorship guarantees complete ownership of the ad space in your booklet, including:
- Company overview
- Welcome letter
- Front cover logo
- Back cover ad
- Inside cover ad
Once your booklet is published, Science distributes it in an integrated campaign across multiple channels. You select your audience from categories including, but not limited to: molecular biology, proteomics, cell biology, genomics, and cell signaling. Your booklet is polybagged with an issue of Science, delivered to your desired audience and then given extra distribution through the following channels:
- Given away at up to five trade shows of your choice
- Additional copies printed for your own distribution
- Available on ScienceCareers.org via PDF download for at least one year
- Promoted via ScienceCareers.org and ScienceMag.org via banner ads
- Promoted via email to relevant Science readers/AAAS members and site registrants
- PDF version emailed to 50,000 Science readers/AAAS members
Boost your brand and get daily exposure to thousands of current and potential customers with a customized Science poster.
- Your choice of topic and original content
- Customized based on your budget
- Polybagged or inserted in the journal
- Additional advertising available on three panels
- Your logo visible on the front of the poster
- Topic area is yours exclusively for one year
- Available online and can be made interactive
- Bonus distributions at relevant trade shows
- Additional copies for your own distribution
To see the posters we have published, please click the image to the right.
Creating an infographic to highlight research, your institution, or your company is a dynamically artistic way to communicate with our scientific audience.
Our Science Podcasts series is one of the most popular and engaging pieces available to the scientific community on the Science web site with more than 30,000 downloads per month. Of our listeners, 85% have researched a product they heard about on a podcast and 75% have visited a website. This an excellent chance to reach the more than 62% of our podcast listeners what work/study in STEM fields.
Episodes go live every Thursday at 2:00 PM Eastern and are syndicated for download on services such as iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, and Google Play.
Check out the two ways of working your advertising into the Science Podcasts broadcast below.
Use these short spots to place your message among our engaging, educational podcast content
- 2 Pre-roll ads: 20 seconds in length, appear before the show’s intro music
- 2 Mid-roll ads: 60 seconds in length, appear between the first and second interviews
- 2 Post-roll ads: 20 seconds in length, appear after the final interview, before the end music and credits.
Add on to the regular Science Podcast broadcast of a 10-minute interview with a prominent scientist, introduced and moderated by a Custom Publishing editor.
- Custom Segment introduced at the start of the episode by podcast host, Sarah Crespi
- Sponsor is recognized at the beginning and end of the Custom Segment
- Sponsor is included on the Science podcast’s episode page with link to sponsor website
- Custom Segment will be posted to the Science Custom Content pages.
Engage Science’s deep knowledge of your audience to create unique and captivating videos. From purely promotional to technical/scientific content to on-camera interviews and even animated cartoons, Science can ensure that your message comes through.
Click on any of the images below to watch some of our recent projects:
Engage with potential employees and showcase your organization’s research by sponsoring a customized webinar.
Science assembles a panel of experts in a topic area of your choice and as the sponsor, your company can participate in the panel, and brand itself as an innovative leader in that field.
- Align your organization with Science’s prestigious panel of experts.
- Reach a global audience of scientists.
- Create employee relationships and dialogue by following up on unanswered audience questions.
- Be seen as a valuable contributor to the scientific community.
- Receive six-month exclusivity on your topic.
- Have your message available on-demand for a full 12 months.
- You’ll have a choice of live streaming video or audio, with continuous on-demand viewing following the live event. Science takes the worry out of the details
- Bonus: You’ll have 24/7 access to the complete registration database that is updated every time someone registers and views so you can start lead nurturing immediately!
- Set up logistics
- Speaker invitations
- Presentation coordination
- Pre-event marketing
- Post-event marketing
- Translation – Available in select languages for regional targeting
- Follow-up live chats- Invite attendees to talk directly with your company following your webinar
- Post-event marketing – Push the on-demand version of your webinar via online banners or third-party e-mails.
+1 202 326-6209
Europe, India, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of World
+41 43 243-1358
Greater China, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand
+86 10 6871-1722
82% of readers say they read Science more often than any other journal
3,406,600 monthly online visits to Science.org
122,551 qualified weekly circulation
89% of readers have taken action after viewing an online banner ad